Oakland Summer Learning Network Meeting
December 4, 2017; 10:00am-12:00pm
2000 Franklin Street
Oakland, California 94612
The Oakland Summer Learning Network (OSLN) is a coordinated and collaborative effort to develop a citywide system of quality summer learning opportunities in Oakland, with a focus on improving access for children and youth from under-resourced families. Our vision is that the children and youth of Oakland have equitable access to high quality summer learning opportunities. For more information on the Oakland Summer Learning Network, visit oaklandsummerlearning.net.
- Welcome and Introductions
- OSLN Committee Updates (Data Management, Marketing and Communications, Quality Improvement)
- Network Member Roles and Opportunities
- Annual Assessment with Community Indicators of Effective Summer Learning Systems
- Member Updates and Close
By the end of this meeting participants will…
- have an opportunity to hear updates from the previous work group committees.
- explore their own opportunities to contribute to and benefit from the OSLN.
- contribute to a community self-assessment of the effectiveness of Oakland’s Summer Learning System.
This meeting is open to all current, previous, and prospective members of the Oakland Summer Learning Network. If any part of your work or interest lies in the intersection of summer learning opportunities and the children and youth of Oakland, the OSLN welcomes you.